After bleaching and dyeing, hair is prone to becoming porous, fragile, and easily dehydrated; common issues such as dryness and lack of luster need to be taken care of by incorporating deeply hydrating, repairing, and restorative ingredients in the hair care routine.
When picking a shampoo, it is best to stay away from formulas containing strong surfactants (such as SLS), as they have a greater chance of washing away the bleaching and dyeing pigments and irritating sensitive and fragile scalps. A shampoo with a mildly acidic pH value is more suitable for use; such acidic solutions are gentle on the scalp and lock in the hair color, making it last longer.
During regular hair care, high temperatures can quickly strip the scalp of its moisture, and the bleaching agent pigments will quickly dissipate, making the hair color fade faster. A heat-protecting spray applied prior to drying with warm air will prevent this.
BASIC SHAMPOO MILD
- Gentle Amino Acid base cleansing formula
- A slightly acidic formula for a mild washing
- Contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitamin B5 and Allantoin for the best of your hair
BASIC HAIR OIL
- Silicone-free formula that repairs, smooths frizz, restores softness, shine, moisture and elasticity to healthy hair
- Formulated for the humid climates of Asia, this lightweight oil absorbs within seconds without feeling sticky or heavy
- Contains natural Hemisqualane, Organic Flaxseed oil, Organic Meadowfoam oil and Rosemary Extract to effectively enhance hair heat protection and protect hair color
- Use it on wet or dry hair.
- A silicon-free formula with rich Organic Aloe Vera, Squalane and natural plant oils. Moisturize and nuture your hair and scalp.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein retains moisture and imparts shininess to dull, damaged hair. Seaweed extract contains rich amino acids that infuse your scalps and hair with antioxidants to counter any damage
- Suitable for applying on the scalp without leaving build-up. Leave on hair and massage for 2-3 minutes before rinsing for best result
- Dry scalp could apply the conditioner directly to the scalp and massage for one minute before rinsing, which make it more effectively nourish the skin and achieve better results.